Welcome to the fivesixphotography website (“the Website”) which is owned and operated by fivesixphotography. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern our relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
We may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect We may collect the following information:
2. Contact information, including email address
3. Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. Technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser you use to access the internet, operating system and device you viewed the Website on.
5. Information about your visit such as length of visits to certain pages, services you viewed or searched for. If we work closely with any third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) we will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information. It is our policy to limit the information collected to only the minimum information required to complete a user’s request.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. For internal record keeping.
2. To improve our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and although we will do our best to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted to the Website and any transmission is at the user’s own risk. We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses and you are responsible for using your own virus software protection.
Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to other websites of interest. These links are for information purposes only and we are not responsible or liable for any content on any websites which we link to. Furthermore, once you have used these links to leave the Website, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites, and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you arising from use of such third party websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we are required by law to do so or you give us permission to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please either write to or email us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The Website and its content is the copyright of [MDB]. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
1. You may print, or download to a local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
2. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.